Our team has over 110 years combined experience in estate sales, tag sales, & auctions. The owner, Carla Bartlett, family and team members all love finding new homes for treasures. They love their work and it shows. Chelsea, Carlas' youngest daughter, graduated from Purdue and cashiers when she can. Her brother, Christian enjoys working on houses and works most sales cashiering, carrying, setting up, etc. They are a family that works and plays together. Carla works hard to make every sale their best one yet!
Carla Jones Bartlett graduated from Carroll High School in Flora, IN and attended Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN. Life has literally taken her all over the world as part of the US Navy military life. She learned early on that making people happy was her calling & now shares her talents in Lafayette, Kokomo, Indy, Fowler, or where ever she's needed.
Candy Draper, lead cashier, inventory specialist, and set up person also graduated from Carroll High. Candy has a full time job in an onocologist office. She works with us on weekends and evenings when not with her grandchildren.
Linda Draper works tirelessly as the "go-to" lady. She fills in when needed as she is watching her great granddaughter full time. She is a wonderfult asset on the sales floor and also as part of the set up team.
Mary Emmerich, a full time librarian in Morocco Indiana is always fun to have around. mary works on set ups occasionaly but loves to help on sale days cashiering, running the jewelry table, or whatever needs done.
Joseph Bartlett is the sign guy. He puts up the numerous signs so everyone can find their way to our sales that may be passing by or do not have GPS. On sale days, yo9u can find him in the garage puttering around or holding down a chair :).
We never passes up an opportunity to compare themselves to other estate sale companies. Very rarely have any met our standards. Our staff is honest, courteous, & trustworthy. We offer detachment selling as we know that selling family memories and heirlooms can be very difficult. We'll help as much as possible to ease the discomfort. We give families peace of mind by minimizing stress and maximizing results.
If you are trying to decide whether to have an Estate Sale or auction,
PLEASE CALL US FIRST!
As a seller, it is almost ALWAYS BETTER TO HAVE AN ESTATE SALE. Why?
We price & sell all of your items individually.
Usually, an auction house "cherry picks" your best things & you deal with the rest.
They also often sell a table full of items for $1 or $2.
- Sincerely Yours Estate Sales are done in the home which all but eliminates breakage due to moving items.
- Sincerely Yours Estate Sales DOES NOT Cherry Pick items... we sell EVERYTHING!
- Sincerely Yours Estate Sales NEVER charges a "buyers premium" so buyers can buy more items! What is a Buyer Premium anyhow? The auctioneers bonus?
- Sincerely Yours Estate Sales team sales are not rushed. We spend as much time with every customer as requested or needed.
- Sincerely Yours Estate Sale associates are very warm and personal with all customers. We stage your items in thier "natural places" and maintain a friendly family type atmosphere during the sale.
- Sincerely Yours Estate Sales are done over 1-4 days. This gives buyers the chance to attend the sale, buy what they have to have the first time, return to give items a second look, etc. We have people that come every day!
Since we work on commission only,
the more money we make you, the
more money we make!
Call Carla at 765-588-7863. She'll be happy to come look at your home & discuss what we can do for you
We proudly serve the towns of Attica, Brookston, Delphi, Frankfort, Fowler,
Kokomo, Lafayette, Lebanon, Rossville, West Lafayette, Williamsport...
if your home is within 60 miles or so , CALL US!
Carla - 765-588-7863