Our team has over 110 years combined experience in estate sales, tag sales, & auctions. The owners, Carla & Joseph Bartlett, their family and team members all love finding new homes for treasures. They both love their work and it shows. Chelsea, Carlas' youngest daughter, attends Purdue and still cashiers when she can. Her brother, Christian, a senior in High School, is at every sale carrying items, setting up, doing whatever he can to help out. They are a family that works and plays together. Carla & Joseph work hard to make every sale their best one yet!
Carla Jones Bartlett graduated from Carroll High School in Flora, IN and attended Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN. Life has literally taken her all over the world as part of the US Navy military. She learned early on that making people happy was her calling & now shares her talents from Indy to Lafayette, Kokomo to Fowler.
Joseph Bartlett graduated from West Lafayette High School. His life has taken him all over the world though an exciting career in the US Navy, as well as having a thriving law practice in Lafayette for over 45 years. He has been interested in antiques and collectibvles his entire life and his vast knowledge is a great asset to their company.
Candy Draper, also a Carroll graduate, works tirelessly as our full time cashier as well as inventory specialist and set up person. Linda Draper, Candys' mom is a wonderfult asset on the sales floor and also as part of our set up team. Our longest non-family employee, Brandon Rodriguez, our consumer service representative, is a favorite among all of our shoppers. He is always willing to help with anything and he loads their purchases carefully and skillfully.
The Bartlett team never passes up an opportunity to compare themselves to other estate sales. Very rarely have any surpassed their standards. Our staff is honest, courteous, & trustworthy. We offer detachment selling as we know that selling family memories and heirlooms can be very difficult. We'll help as much as possible to ease the discomfort. We give families peace of mind by minimizing stress and maximizing results.
If you are trying to decide whether to have an Estate Sale or auction, PLEASE CALL US FIRST!
As a seller, it is almost ALWAYS BETTER TO HAVE AN ESTATE SALE. Why? We price & sell all of your items individually. Usually, an auction house "cherry picks" your best things and leaves the rest for you to deal. They also often sell a table full of items for $1 or $2.
- Sincerely Yours Estate Sales are done in the home which all but eliminates breakage due to moving items.
- Sincerely Yours Estate Sales DOES NOT Cherry Pick items... we sell EVERYTHING!
- Sincerely Yours Estate Sales NEVER charges a "buyers premium" so buyers can buy more items! What is a Buyer Premium anyhow? The auctioneers bonus?
- Sincerely Yours Estate Sales team sales are not rushed. We spend as much time with every customer as requested or needed.
- Sincerely Yours Estate Sale associates are very warm and personal with all customers. We stage your items in thier "natural places" and maintain a friendly family type atmosphere during the sale.
- Sincerely Yours Estate Sales are done over 1-4 days. This gives buyers the chance to attend the sale, buy what they have to have the first time, return to give items a second look, etc. We have people that come every day!
Since we work on commission only,
the more money we make you, the
more money we make!
Call Carla at 765-588-7863. She'll be happy to come look at your home & discuss what we can do for you
We proudly serve the towns of Attica, Brookston, Delphi, Frankfort, Fowler,
Kokomo, Lafayette, Lebanon, Rossville, West Lafayette, Williamsport...
if your home is within 60 miles or so , CALL US!
Carla - 765-588-7863