It's a very simple process for you... call us and we handle the rest. We offer sincere help in selling your family heirlooms and memories. We'll do as much as possible to ease the discomfort. Please DO NOT throw anything away or clean anything until we come to your home. Do NOT throw away/donate clothes, food, cars, linens... we sell it all! Many times family members have thrown away items that are highly collectible.
1. First is our FREE CONSULTATION. We walk through your home and let you know if we can benefit you. I will explain the entire process, discuss our fees set a date for your sale, & we sign a contract.
2. After signing the contract, we will work day and night hours to unearth hidden treasures in your attic, drawers, cabinets, under beds, etc. We sort, clean, research, photograph, advertise, price, display, and SELL your items. We do our best to accommodate your needs.
3. We ADVERTISE your sale in many ways. We post your sale and photos on our website. We also utilize Craigslist, Estatesales.net, & 45+ other various estate sale & tag sale web sites. We send out email invitations to our mailing list members and postcards to those that do not have emails. We may use a classified ad in a local paper. Directional signs are placed at close intersections and in front of the house.
4. We will HOST a 1-4 day sale depending on the type, quality, & quantity of your items. We provide tables, linens, display cases, lights, and manpower as needed for a highly successful sale. If we find items such as birth certificates, love letters, hidden money, etc, we'll set those aside.
5. We average 90%-95% sell out of items. There are always a few items left after the sale. You will be furnished with a contact sheet of local charities for them.
6. Within 7 days of the sale, you will be mailed your settlement statement. It will be accompanied by a cashiers check for the balance of the proceeds & your house key. Then just cash your check!
WHAT DO PEOPLE BUY?
- COMMON HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
- FURNITURE - BOTH VINTAGE AND NEWER
- GARDENING ITEMS
- STERLING SILVER / GOLD JEWELRY
- COSTUME JEWELRY
- MILITARY ITEMS
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- DATED/VINTAGE CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES
- KITCHEN UTENSILS, BOWLS, DISHWARE
- MID-CENTURY DECOR FROM THE 1930’S-1970’S
- CHILDREN'S GAMES, DOLLS, AND TOYS
- FRAMED PHOTOGRAPHS & PAINTINGS
- ALL TYPES OF CLOTHING & PURSES
- AND ITEMS THAT PEOPLE USE EVERYDAY...